The City of Lakeway's Heritage Week starts Monday, April 15. Activities are scheduled each day at the Heritage Center, Lohmans Crossing and Hurst Creek, from 9 AM to 3 PM.
Special exhibits will feature various organizations and their contributions to Lakeway through the years. Each day of Heritage Week will have a special emphasis.
· Monday, April 15, will be DAR Day
· Tuesday, April 16, will be Heritage Trail Day with guided tours of Lakeway's historical markers
· Wednesday, April 17, will be Golf and Tennis Day
· Thursday, April 18, will be Women's Club Day
· Friday, April 19, will City Government Day featuring our mayors and city council members through the years
All exhibits will be on display throughout the week. You will find that they tell the interesting and intriguing story of our community.
Plan your visit to the Heritage Center today!
© William Hawkins 2021